Design Success University - Debbie Evans



Design Success University - Debbie Evans

I have been taking a course on business practices for Interior Designers from DSU and Gail Doby. I have been looking for someone who understands our industry and can help improve my business skills. I met Gail Doby and had an immediate connection. I am now in Denver and I am feeling really great about the next few days and the speakers that are here to help us improve our skills.

Why Gail created DSU...............

Why did Erin and I create Design Success University? I spent over twenty years learning how to market and run an interior design business and made lots of costly mistakes. Because there weren’t any mentors in our industry that I could find, and my competitors didn’t want to share information, I felt very alone and frustrated. Like you, I just wanted to build a successful practice and enjoy my passion of design.


Until now, I haven’t seen classes with practical advice that really works for our specific business challenges. That’s why we are determined to design and provide the best quality educational resources custom-tailored specifically for you as an interior designer that are affordable and convenient. We deliver our classes by webcast, webinar, teleseminar, transcripts, downloadable MP3s so you don’t have costly travel expenses and you can access the materials when it is convenient to you.
Continued.......

Gail Doby



About Gail’s background

Gail Doby is the Chief Vision Officer and Co-founder of Design Success University, LLC, and your Interior Design Business Success Mentor.

DSU features interview series with top business and marketing experts, New York Times best-selling authors and successful interior designers who share their knowledge and passion with their interior design colleagues. DSU offers mastermind groups, marketing intensives, mentoring and membership programs.
After receiving a Bachelor of Science Business Administration in Finance & Banking in 1977, Gail spent six years in sales and marketing for a Fortune 500 company in the home furnishings industry, where she called on interior designers and architects. Following that, she worked for a distributor of carpet and flooring products, and again called on designers and architects.

Continued....






Popular Posts