New Commercial Projects

We received word that we are getting a huge commercial project that should start in September and carry on for up to 2 yrs. I will have to find more designers to work on this project.....very exciting.

I have to decide if I am going back to Italy in September by tommorow. I think the design tour is a must especially with all the new projects we will be working on. I will have to get our existing projects wrapped up.

We are also into a huge reno on my home and I need to get that completed as well.

So much to do.

Success for me isn't a destination it's a journey. Everybody's working to get to the top but where is the top? It's all about working harder and getting better and moving up and up.

I will start posting updates as I get them on my business.

Life is Good!!

Comments

Popular Posts