Future Of Housing BC

I had an amazing day today and felt very inspired. I attended the Future of Housing for BC and it was very inspiring.

I have always run my company so that my staff knows that they are apart of the team and make sure they know that they are very important. I only hire people who can be a part of my team and know what I am trying to achieve. I want everyone to be honest, have integrity, and share in my enthusiasm for a successful business. I believe in the people that work for me and I want them to know how much they are appreciated it.

They sometimes feel that I am on a bit of a roller coaster but with the economy but I need to have a plan and another back up plan if we are to succeed. It is the only way I can keep our team together. I need to diversify and be able to handle changes in the economy and we have had many. I have to think months ahead and constantly look at what changes may take place. I need to have positive people who know that “things” happen and we can adapt to anything. Service pays of and I beleive that our honesty, integrity, and our technical ability will pay off.

Some of the Speakers today help make me feel that we are on the right path......


Speakers include:
Andrew Brethour,President of PMA Brethour Group, Toronto, ON


Yes, it’s true. We are in the midst of the most dramatic and chaotic market correction that
many of us have ever experience in our business careers. And while housing markets may
adjust severely our fundamental skills do not! It’s how we adapt to this abrupt and sometimes
violent change that is the key to our survival. Andrew Brethour, a second-generation
change master, will help you adapt. Join Brethour as he discusses in depth how you can
powerfully use differentiation and communication, what sets you apart, who is making the
buying decision, why quality matters but service matters more, and why the process is
more important than the outcome.
Louis Howard,
Executive Vice President,
John. F. Buchan Homes, Bellevue, WA
Louis Howard
,

sales and marketing expert for the prestigious John F. Buchan Homes, will
enlighten you through his interactive and informative session “Playing Through Diffi cult
Markets.” Be prepared to learn specifi c tools and ideas on how to identify and work
through a tough and challenging housing market. Howard will use his expertise gained
from his illustrious career to provide insights on managing change in consumer thinking
and how to re-tool sales and marketing professionals in order to have success in a challenging
market.
Jennifer Podmore,
MPC Intelligence Inc., Vancouver, BC


Jennifer Podmore, a new comer to the BC housing circuit, will provide a fresh approach
to the impact of changing values on the presale market and what to expect through to
2010 when developments that sold at the peak of the market are completed. As a second
generation professional in the industry, she will speak to how the market has experienced
many years of growth and escalation and what impact the past will have on our immediate
future. Podmore will divulge into how the dramatic changes in the market over the
past six months has made it more important than ever before to gain a stronger understanding
of who the buyer is and how they will shape the future of housing.

Comments

Popular Posts