Luxury Retreat Squamish, BC - Virtual Tour of 41604 Grant Road - Contact Debbie Evans 1-604-905-8796


Priced at $ 3,480,000 was $ 5,000,000

 

My client is selling his home in Squamish, BC. I have completed the Interior Design for the project and it was extensivley renovated.

Squamish Hideaway-Absolute Privacy-Where luxury and privacy meet. This magnificent custom home is now offered for sale. This 8000 sq ft home offers spectacular mountain views. Situated on 3 acres of private manicured landscape surrounded by forest and creek.

Virtual Tour


I have the plans for the home for all 3 levels. Please contact me if you would like additional information.

Before and after photos on my Facebook site



There is also an additional property attached for sale
# LOT N GRANT RD, Squamish, , $850,000.00

This lot is already filled and would be great for an Equestrian Site to go along with the home above.

Contact Debie Evans for further information
1-604-905-8796 Cell



Popular Posts