Local Family needs Help - I have emailed this to the Sea To Sky Chapter of the Home Builders Ass.

I have a woman who needs help setting up an apartment. She has a 2 year old, 14 yr old and a 17 yr old. They have nothing and they are starting over. They are currently sleeping on the floor and are hoping to get a 2 bdrm apartment March 1. I am hopeful that I will be able to furnish the apartment for her and the kids before they move in.


Donations from Whistler Interior Design Ltd.

I have 2 TV's to donate. One for the Living room one for the kids.
I am donating 2 twin beds and linens for the kids.
We have one DVD player from Whistler Audio Visual .
Wish List for the family
I would love to get her another DVD player, CD player, anything...
I need night tables, lamps, dressers.
Sofa bed, living room chairs, tables
Dining Room tables and Chairs
Kitchen – she has a toaster and a coffee maker – that is it.
Computer – I will contact Altitude Computers
I am contacting my clients that will be giving away items as well to see what they may have.

Any help is much appreciated. I think it would be amazing if we could all pull together to help this family out and give them a fresh start.
Please contact me and I can arrange pick up and delivery or we will accept items at our showroom in Squamish.

Showroom # - 1-604-815-4493 Squamish

604-938-3389 Whistler

Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.
Debbie Evans

Popular Posts