Vancouver Interior Designers by Debbie Evans

Debbie Evans has decided to feature other Vancouver Interior Designers in our blog to showcase the talent in BC.

I have worked in BC for 20 years but mostly in resort developmental and in the Whistler area. I recently opened an office in Vancouver and I love the Vancouver business vibe. Everyone is so supportive and it really has opened the door to new business opportunities. I was feeling isolated being in Whistler for so long but it was time to make the move. I was so fortunate to have worked in Whistler for so many years and to have been exposed to an amazing group of builders and artisans for so many years. It really has taught me more about design and construction than anyone could have ever imagined. We are a very technical design firm and still have quite a few jobs in Whistler but I am really enjoying Vancouver as well. We have an office in Vancouver but have recently secured a space in the Dundarave area on the water. It is all very exciting and I look forward to new business opportunities in Whistler and in Vancouver.

With my new move I have decided to showcase a two Vancouver Interior Designers today on my blog. I hope to meet these amazing designers soon!

Design by Claudia Leccacorvi while at CHil Design Group








by Jennifer Heffel





Popular Posts